Advanced Workshops for Feldenkrais Practitioners

Advanced Training with Jaime Polanco

I hereby register for the following workshop:

"The Organisation around the Midline"
Advanced Training with Jaime Polanco,
F
eldenkrais Practitioner and Assistant Trainer (Spain)
Wednesday to Sunday, 8th-12th February

Wed. 12:30-17:30 / Thurs.-Sat. 10:00-17:00 / Sun. 10:00-13:00
Venue: "Raum für Meditation und Bewegung",
Rutschbahn 11, 20146 Hamburg
Price: 535,50€ (Incl. 19% VAT = 85,50€)
abzgl. 50,-€ falls Du eine Liege mitbringen kannst
Aufzeichnungen: inklusive


Registration confirmation

Your registration is binding. You will receive an automatic registration confirmation by e-mail.

Payment

Payment is in advance. If you are bringing a table, we offer you to deduct 50,-€ from your payment. Please wire to the following bank account:

Kathryn Hume-Cook / DKB Bank
IBAN: DE86 1203 0000 1056 6551 84
BIC: BYLADEM1001



Cancellations

Please be aware that your registration is binding.

Cancellations will be charged as follows: from 8 weeks before 25% of the total price/6 weeks before 50% of the total price/4 weeks before 75% of the total price/2 weeks before 100% of the total price, unless you provide a replacement participant. This applies to cancellations of whatever nature, including sickness. Please consider seminar insurance.

In case of cancellation on our part, all amounts paid to us will be refunded. A reimbursment of additional costs (e.g. accommodation or travel costs) is excluded from any obligation on our side.


Participant:

Privacy Policy

By using the on-line registration form, you consent to the collection, storage and processing of your personal data by Kathryn Hume-Cook. This data is neccessary for your participation in the workshop. Your consent can be revoked at any time but will mean that participation is no longer possible. Read the full privacy policy here: Privacy Policy.


The Organisation around the Midline

Advanced Training with Jaime Polanco (Spain) in Hamburg

THE ORGANISATION AROUND THE MIDLINE is a 5-Day Advanced Training for accredited Feldenkrais Teachers. I am delighted to host my colleague Jaime Polanco from the Instituto Feldenkrais, who is also the first Spanish Assistant Trainer, for this rare opportunity to experience his teaching live in Hamburg. The unique Functional Integration lesson he has developed reflects his deep understanding of our work and is both original and effective. Jaimes' long involvement with people, movement and neurology, as well as his intensive work in Feldenkrais trainings, allow him to teach with great clarity and a wealth of background knowledge.

Dates: Wednesday 8th-Sunday 12th February 2023
Venue: Raum für Meditation und Bewegung, Hamburg
Price: 535,50 € (We offer 50,-€ discount if you can bring a table)
Recordings are included in the price

Language: English, with translation into German if neccessary
Full details here: The Organisation around the Midline

Or sign up directly: "The Organisation around the Midline"